Leave it to The Nerdy Girlie to come up with a 5 Fandom Friday that would make me remember my little neglected blog. In truth, the topic should be top 5 fictional BFF’s, but the boyfriend topic is just a lot more fun! My list of fictional boyfriends is quite extensive, but here are my Top 5:
1. Ben Wyatt– A handsome nerd who geeks out over the Iron Throne, creates his own board game, cosplays as Batman, AND dresses as Wesley from The Princess Bride for Halloween? Ben Wyatt is the nerdy girl’s ultimate boyfriend.
2. Indiana Jones– Glasses and professorial suit, whip and satchel, it does not matter. He has been my fictional crush since I first saw Raiders of the Lost Ark when I was in 4th grade! (Yeah, I’m that old). Intelligence, wit, and that face…done.
3. Han Solo-I know, I know. Another Harrison Ford role, but every girl needs a surprisingly honorable scoundrel in her life now and then. Scruffy looking nerf-herder indeed.
4. The Doctor– Now, this isn’t really a way to cheat and fit several people in one slot. I love every Doctor, and even though they have different faces, they are the same person, so it totally counts. That being said, I do have favorites (Bow ties, Converse, and Scottish accents).
5. Steve Rogers/Captain America– Brave. Noble. Strong enough to pick me up as if I was only a feather. And have you seen him run? It’s a thing of beauty. On your left…
How about you? Do you have any fictional crushes?